If you are interested in how psychology can motivate and improve athlete performance, then our Sports Psychology training is for you. Our Sports Psychology program covers goal setting, maintaining concentration, handling competitive pressure, avoiding burnout and much more. These are skills you can use right away. Learn now in this fascinating online course!
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive sport psychology textbook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
You might also like: