- What are the causes of mental health problems?
- What are the best treatments for mental health problems?
- How do the experiences of people with mental health problems compare with the academic models of disorders?
This book now contains:
- Expanded coverage of the aetiology of conditions
- Assessment of the DSM-IV diagnostic criteria
- Analysis of cross-cultural issues
- Case studies that include patient perspectives
- A new chapter on somatoform disorders
- Improved pedagogy such as research boxes and thinking about features that encourage readers to think critically about what they are learning
Abnormal and Clinical Psychology provides the most comprehensive European alternative to the long-established US texts for undergraduates in this field.
You might also like: