PHPA is a service of PinnacleHealth and is supported by PinnacleHealth’s many resources. Our caring, qualified professionals use the latest therapies and treatment methods to help you. You will receive comprehensive psychological care at PHPA through our range of programs and specialties.
Our staff consists of licensed:
- Professional counselors
- Clinical social workers
Our goal is to assist you in finding positive, productive solutions to your concerns. Your therapist will take the time to assess your needs and design a tailored, comprehensive treatment plan to assist you with reaching your goals.
We offer individual cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy, supportive psychotherapy, and psychiatric services that include consultation, evaluation and medication management.
Our specialties include:
- ADHD in children/adolescents
- ADHD in adults
- Addiction issues
- Individual anger management
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Bariatric surgery evaluation
- Cancer support
- Counseling and psychiatric services for children/adolescents/families
- Individual adult issues
- Eating disorders
- Fertility issues
- Gay and lesbian issues
- Senior adult issues
- HIV issues
- Marital or relationship issues
- Men's and women's issues
- Mood disorders (e.g., depression, bipolar, anxiety)
- PTSD or trauma issues
- Substance abuse secondary to depression and/or anxiety
- Postpartum depression and anxiety
- Psychological evaluations for transplant recipients and donors
For information or to make an appointment, please call us at (717) 231-8360.
For your convenience, PHPA offers day and evening appointments, Monday through Friday, at our primary site: 5th floor, Brady Building, 205 South Front Street.
- Main office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day
- Appointments are available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays
- Daytime appointments can often be scheduled within 48 hours or less
You might also like: