"The mission of the program is to develop leaders in the research, dissemination, and practice of clinical science for children, youths, and their families. The field of psychological science is changing rapidly, with advances in our understanding, assessment, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of a range of conditions. Our goal is to train the professionals who are at the forefront of these advances in research, dissemination, education, and service."
- APA Accredited? Yes
- Separate Master's or Psy.D. Program Available? No
- Prerequisites: A bachelor's degree from an accredited university with a minimum of 15 credit hours in psychology, including statistics and research methodology. Applicants must also take the GRE.
- Number of Applicants: 100 + per year
- Number of New Enrollments: 3-5 per year
- Length of Program: 5-7 years
You might also like: