- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients and at research meetings.
- Provide expert testimony in employment lawsuits.
- Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Review research literature to remain current on psychological science issues.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, and promotion.
- Conduct individual assessments, including interpreting measures and providing feedback for selection, placement, and promotion.
- Write articles, white papers, and reports to share research findings and educate others.
- Develop new business by contacting potential clients, making sales presentations, and writing proposals.
- Develop and implement employee selection and placement programs.
- Identify training and development needs.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
- Facilitate organizational development and change.
- Analyze job requirements and content to establish criteria for classification, selection, training, and other related personnel functions.
- Assess employee performance.
- Observe and interview workers to obtain information about the physical, mental, and educational requirements of jobs as well as information about aspects such as job satisfaction.
- Coach senior executives and managers on leadership and performance.
- Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.
- Participate in mediation and dispute resolution.
- Provide advice on best practices and implementation for selection.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Advise management concerning personnel, managerial, and marketing policies and practices and their potential effects on organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Knowledge5 of 10 displayedAll 10 displayed
You might also like:
INDUSTRIAL-ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST 9"x12" Aluminum novelty parking sign wall décor art Occupations for indoor or outdoor use.
Lawn & Patio (Beach Graphic Pros)